Current work 1 quarter 2015
- To prevent accidents and ensure comfortable movement around the cottage community the roads were sprinkled with sand and salt mixture at the time of ice-slick.
- Preservation of snow removal machines.
- In order to strengthen the internal security of the cottage community the first phase of installation of outdoor video surveillance of the streets and public areas has been implemented.
- Running repair of the pavement on the Eastern slope.
- Preparation of small-scale mechanization and machinery for the spring-summer period.
- Preparations for the annual spring planting.
- During the first quarter daily cleaning of streets, both manual and mechanized, was carried out.
- Regular removal of household waste.
- Before the May holidays, No Campfire Signs placed in the reserve were renovated.
- Our beaches are ready for the start of the season: beaches depreserved, sand cleaned from shells and leveled, sunloungers cleaned with a steam generator, umbrellas repaired.
- Cleaning of fountains at scenic viewpoints and the Central square from limescale. Repair of pumps.
- To implement a high level of security within the cottage community territory, the following activities were carried out during the first quarter:
- patrolling the area;
- round-the-clock duty of mobile rapid response team;
- round-the-clock service of checkpoint;
- outdoor video surveillance of the streets and public areas of the cottage community;
- daily walk around inspection of the reserve adjacent to the cottage community in order to identify unauthorized fire sources;
- repair of the fence around the perimeter of the cottage community.
- During the first quarter of 2015, to ensure smooth and trouble-free operation of utilities a scheduled preventive maintenance of utilities, pumping stations and transformer substations was performed:
Gravity sewerage - the works were performed on a section of 5,373 lm of 11,025 lm. Pipes were checked for clogging and maintaining the calculated slope. Blockages were removed. Sections with deviations were restored.
Force main sewerage - the works were performed on a section of 3,220 lm of 11,250 lm. Sewerage was checked for integrity. Damaged pipe sections were repaired. The protected area of pressure header pipeline was inspected for deviations from the requirements of the State Building Codes of Ukraine. Sections with deviations were restored. Shutoff valves has been adjusted.
Water supply system - the works were performed on a section of 3,408 lm of 14,010 lm. Pressure testing was carried out to detect water leaks.
Cable power lines (10 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 2,130 lm of 5,215 lm. Preventive testing was carried out. Communication devices were adjusted. Supporting insulation was cleaned from dirt.
Cable power lines (0.4 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 3,450 lm of 21,323 lm. The resistance, ground loop and phase "0" circuit were measured. Communication equipment was adjusted. Contact groups were tightened.
Overhead lines (10 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 1,170 lm of 1,935 lm. Check for branches on the line. Supporting insulation has been inspected for damage. Disconnectors were adjusted. Replacement of 3-valve arrester.
Transformer substations - the works were performed on 6 pcs. of 11 pcs. Oil fill-up. Supporting insulation was cleaned. Contact groups were tightened.
Sewerage pump stations - the works were performed on 5 pcs. of 13 pcs. The secondary switching networks of pump group control panel were checked.
Inspection and scheduled preventive maintenance of SPS 2 well and SPS 5 corridor. The secondary switching networks of pump group control panel were checked.
Inspection and scheduled preventive maintenance of 1,088 lm of gravity sewerage in the area of: Florynska str.