Current works, 1 quarter 2016
- To prevent emergencies and ensure comfortable movement around the cottage community , the ice-covered roads have been sprinkled with sand and salt mixture.
2. Small-scale mechanization and special equipment for the spring-summer have been prepared.
- Preservation of snow-removing machines has been carried out.
4. In the first quarter, the following types of repair of the cottage community roads have been made: a section of pavement has been restored on the second viewing platform, a section of the concrete monolithic base of the road has been re-laid on Morskaya Street (at the junction of Sea Slope and South Slope).
5. The grids of storm sewerage system have been replaced on the Sea Slope; partial repairs and expansion of the walls of storm-water gutters on the quay (between the Sea Slope and Southern Slope) have been made.
- The following regular works on the cottage community area maintenance were performed during the 1th quarter:
- daily cleaning of streets, both manual and mechanical;
- comprehensive green planting management in public areas;
- regular removal of household waste;
- To implement a high level of security within the cottage community territory, the following activities were carried out during the 1th quarter:
- patrolling the area;
- round-the-clock duty of mobile rapid response team;
- round-the-clock service of checkpoint;
- outdoor video surveillance of the streets and public areas of the cottage community;
- daily walk around inspection of the reserve adjacent to the cottage community in order to identify unauthorized fire sources;
- repair of the fence around the perimeter of the cottage community.
- During the 1th quarter of 2016, to ensure smooth and trouble-free operation of utilities a scheduled preventive maintenance of utilities, pumping stations and transformer substations was performed:
Gravity sewerage - the works were performed on a section of 2,866 lm of 11,025 lm. Pipes were checked for clogging and maintaining the calculated slope. Blockages were removed. Sections with deviations were restored.
Force main sewerage - the works were performed on a section of 2,856 lm of 11,250 lm. Sewerage was checked for integrity. Damaged pipe sections were repaired. The protected area of pressure header pipeline was inspected for deviations from the requirements of the State Building Codes of Ukraine. Sections with deviations were restored. Shutoff valves has been adjusted.
Cable power lines (10 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 3,625 lm of 5,215 lm. Preventive testing was carried out. Communication devices were adjusted. Supporting insulation was cleaned from dirt.
Cable power lines (0.4 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 5,169 lm of 21,323 lm. The resistance, ground loop and phase "0" circuit were measured. Communication equipment was adjusted. Contact groups were tightened.
Water supply system - the works were performed on a section of 4,759 lm of 14,010 lm. Pressure testing was carried out to detect water leaks.
Transformer substations - the works were performed on 3 pcs. of 11 pcs. Oil fill-up. Supporting insulation was cleaned. Contact groups were tightened.
Sewerage pump stations - the works were performed on 3 pcs. of 13 pcs. The secondary switching networks of pump group control panel were checked.