Current works, 2 quarter 2016
- The most extensive repair and improvement works in the second quarter have been conducted on the quay and beaches. By the beginning of the summer season, over 100 balusters in the balustrade have been replaced at the first and second viewing platforms. Over 30% of paving slabs have been replaced on the viewing platforms. Ladders, curbs, footpaths, columns and retaining walls have been repaired.
- Small architectural forms located on the first and second viewing platforms have been renovated.
3. In the second quarter, more than 250 m2 meters of asphalt road have been renovated.
4. Entrance pavilion has been renovated.
- Repair of storm-water gutters on the Quay (between the East Slope and Central Slope).
6. Repair of outdoor lighting.
7. Repair of paving slabs on the second viewing platform.
8. Localization of a short circuit on the first viewing platform.
- Cleanout of tank of the Sewerage Pump Station-1 from near-wall silt.
- 76 pine trees and 5,029 flowers were planted in the cottage community «Pine Coast» in the second quarter, from April to June. In addition, grapes were planted near the noise-proof wall, immortelle was planted on the slopes, juniper and arrow-wood bushes were planted on 1st Orekhovaya Street.
- The following regular works on the cottage community area maintenance were performed during the 2th quarter:
- daily cleaning of streets, both manual and mechanical;
- comprehensive green planting management in public areas;
- regular removal of household waste;
- To implement a high level of security within the cottage community territory, the following activities were carried out during the 2th quarter:
- patrolling the area;
- round-the-clock duty of mobile rapid response team;
- round-the-clock service of checkpoint;
- outdoor video surveillance of the streets and public areas of the cottage community;
- daily walk around inspection of the reserve adjacent to the cottage community in order to identify unauthorized fire sources;
- repair of the fence around the perimeter of the cottage community;
- security of the cottage community was enhanced with two new security posts on the territory.
- During the 2th quarter of 2016, to ensure smooth and trouble-free operation of utilities a scheduled preventive maintenance of utilities, pumping stations and transformer substations was performed:
Gravity sewerage. Pipes were checked for clogging and maintaining the calculated slope. Blockages were removed. Sections with deviations were restored.
Force main sewerage. Sewerage was checked for integrity. Damaged pipe sections were repaired. The protected area of pressure header pipeline was inspected for deviations from the requirements of the State Building Codes of Ukraine. Sections with deviations were restored. Shutoff valves has been adjusted.
Cable power lines (10 kV). Preventive testing was carried out. Communication devices were adjusted. Supporting insulation was cleaned from dirt.
Cable power lines (0.4 kV). The resistance, ground loop and phase "0" circuit were measured. Communication equipment was adjusted. Contact groups were tightened.
Water supply system. Pressure testing was carried out to detect water leaks.
Transformer substations. Oil fill-up. Supporting insulation was cleaned. Contact groups were tightened.
Sewerage pump stations. The secondary switching networks of pump group control panel were checked.