Current works, 4 quarter 2015
- Replacement of sand on the volleyball court;
- Current cleaning of the fountains.
- Annual conservation of fountains for the winter;
- Conservation of the irrigation system: spreading the earth on wells (the quay, viewing platforms); blowing off and dismantling the irrigation system.
- Partial repair and expansion of the walls of storm-water gutters on the Central Slope.
6. Partial repair and expansion of the walls of storm-water gutters on the Quay in the segment from the Sea Slope to the South Slope.
7. Major repairs of emergency sections of the road to maintain the safety of road traffic. 825 m2 of pavement slabs (69 pcs.) have been set up again, 180 linear meters of road joints have been sealed.
- As a result of the emergency works, the pavement has been partially dismantled at the sewage pumping station. During the repair, damaged areas have been restored.
- Road repair work has been started on the South Slope.
10. Small architectural forms have been produced and prepared for 2016.
11. Repair of fastener of roadway gates located at the entrance to the cottage community .
- Temporary closing of toilets on the second viewing platform;
- In the lead-up to winter phenomena:
- containers with anti-ice mixtures have been installed;
- ZIL cleaning vehicle has been re-equipped;
- the snow-removal equipment has been removed from storage.
- In order to create a New Year mood and prepare for the winter holidays, the cottage community was decorated with light garlands (checkpoint, Central Public Garden, viewing platforms). In the Central Public Garden, the pine tree was installed and decorated at the place of the fountain.
- The following regular works on the cottage community area maintenance were performed during the 4th quarter:
- daily cleaning of streets, both manual and mechanical;
- comprehensive green planting management in public areas;
- regular removal of household waste;
- autumn lawn planting in public areas, treatment and feeding of green plants;
- to improve the slopes along the quay we planted: Silverberry - 234 pcs; Spiraea - 12 pcs; Forsythia - 52 pcs; Cotoneaster - 37 pcs; Freshly baked - 6 pcs; Pine - 43 pcs; Tamariks - 34 pcs; Grape variety - 60 pcs; Bladderpod - 31 pcs; Smoke-tree - 268 pcs;
- to improve the central lane of the cottage community we planted 78 apple-trees and 38 junipers on Orekhovaya Street;
- seedlings for planting in 2016: 718 junipers; 240 silverberries; Cotoneaster - 480 pcs; Privet - 480 pcs; Pine - 120 pcs; Persicaria - 150 pcs; Chrysanthemum - 80 pcs; Pyracantha - 300 pcs; Lavender - 500 pcs.
16. To implement a high level of security within the cottage community territory, the following activities were carried out during the 4th quarter:
- fire safety of the cottage community and adjacent territory;
- outdoor video surveillance of the streets and public areas of the cottage community ;
- repair of the fence along the perimeter of the cottage community .
- patrolling the area;
- round-the-clock duty of mobile rapid response team;
- round-the-clock service of checkpoint;
- outdoor video surveillance of the streets and public areas of the cottage community;
- daily walk around inspection of the reserve adjacent to the cottage community in order to identify unauthorized fire sources;
- repair of the fence around the perimeter of the cottage community.
- During the 4th quarter of 2015, to ensure smooth and trouble-free operation of utilities a scheduled preventive maintenance of utilities, pumping stations and transformer substations was performed:
Gravity sewerage - the works were performed on a section of 1,948 lm of 11,025 lm. Pipes were checked for clogging and maintaining the calculated slope. Blockages were removed. Sections with deviations were restored.
Force main sewerage - the works were performed on a section of 93 lm of 11,250 lm. Sewerage was checked for integrity. Damaged pipe sections were repaired. The protected area of pressure header pipeline was inspected for deviations from the requirements of the State Building Codes of Ukraine. Sections with deviations were restored. Shutoff valves has been adjusted.
Cable power lines (10 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 3,653 lm of 5,215 lm. Preventive testing was carried out. Communication devices were adjusted. Supporting insulation was cleaned from dirt.
Cable power lines (0.4 kV) - the works were performed on a section of 4,352 lm of 21,323 lm. The resistance, ground loop and phase "0" circuit were measured. Communication equipment was adjusted. Contact groups were tightened.
Water supply system - the works were performed on a section of 4,021 lm of 14,010 lm. Pressure testing was carried out to detect water leaks.
Transformer substations - the works were performed on 3 pcs. of 11 pcs. Oil fill-up. Supporting insulation was cleaned. Contact groups were tightened.
Sewerage pump stations - the works were performed on 11 pcs. of 13 pcs. The secondary switching networks of pump group control panel were checked.
Due to sewerage clogging and threat of an emergency condition (failure of sewerage in private households), hydrodynamic cleaning of the external sewerage has been conducted on 7 land plots;